As everyone knows, a headphone is an audio gadget that helps us listen to the desired thing without making it audible in public. Most of us use headphones to listen to music, play games, watch movies, and so on. So, headphones have been one of the must-have items in your computer setup or mobile setup. It’s hard to find the best wired headphones under 6000 in Nepal by yourself. So, we have helped you to find the best headphones for your desired price.
Headphones are also known as over the ear headphones because it goes straight from one ear to another over the head. As compared to earphones,headphones have too many features and obviously better sound quality too. That’s why we see headphones being used in different sectors instead of earphones.
Headphones have got too many features in them making it very difficult to choose a better headphones under the desired price range. There are some things that helps to differentiate good quality headphones with bad quality headphones. The following factors determine the quality of headphones.
Factors determining the quality of headphones
- Drivers – More the size of the driver, more the quality of your headphones.
- Sensitivity and Sound Pressure Level – You can find the best sensitivity and sound pressure level for your headphones by googling the best sensitivity and sound pressure level or you can also read the manual provided with the headphones.
- Impedance – Higher impedance = Higher Resistance = More power required.
- Frequency – The frequency range that human can hear is between 20-20000 Hz. So consider buying the headphones that will provide you a most frequencies.
- Noise Cancellation – It is one of the main factor that you should check while buying headphones. There are two types of noise cancellation- active noise cancellation and passive noise cancellation. Active noise cancellation means that the headphone software will recognize the background sound and actively remove it and provide the sound to the user making user experience so smooth and you wont be hearing any kinds of background noises. Passive noise cancellation is the way by which the noise are cancelled by having the good physical structures like having ear tight and rubber type material in ear portion. So, before choosing the headphone, make sure to add the noise cancellation in your top priority list.
We have listed the top 5 headphones you can buy under 6000 in Nepal:
1. Redragon H510
Keep it Real and Unique – Enjoy true clear and lossless sound quality with 7.1 Surround-Sound technology, which will transport you to the game field, live concert, or chatting room. The 53mm drive unit provides a wider frequency range, richer sound fields, greater definition, and high fidelity sound.
Specifications of Redragon H510 :
- |Speaker :
- Size: 53mm
- Impendance: 64Ω±15% (f=1KHZ)
- Sensitivity: 110±3dB
- Frequency response: 20-20KHZ
- Ratred Power: 20-30m
- Microphone :
- Size: 6.0×2.7mm
- Impendance: 2.2KΩ(max)
- Sensitivity: -42±3dB
- Frequency response: 100-10KHZ
- Type: Omnidirectional
- Rated Voltage: 2V-10V
- SNR: 60dB
- Price in Nepal : NPR 5999|-
2. Redragon Pandora H350
The Redragon H350 Pandora USB+3.5mm Aux RGB Gaming Headset has 7.1 channel surround sound, 50mm audio drivers, and intelligent extreme bass to improve sound clarity while gaming. The 7.1 channel surround sound audio allows you to hear every step or door opening. A detachable microphone captures your voice clearly, making it ideal for in-game and online communication. When you’re finished using the microphone, you can easily and quickly remove it to watch movies or listen to music. Its audio in-line controls make it simple to adjust the volume to your preferred level. The microphone muting button is located on the in-line controller for convenience.
Specifications of Redragon Pandora H350
- 7.1 Surround Sound Audio
- Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Detachable Noise Isolating Microphone
- In-line Audio and Light Control
- RGB Backlighting
- Lightweight Design
- USB and 3.5mm Connectors
- Interface: USB + 3.5mm Aux
- Integrated Volume Controls: Yes
- Colour: Black
- RGB Backlighting: Yes
- Price in Nepal : NPR 5000 |- (can get more cheaper in some stores)
3. Havit HV-H2029U 7.1
Havit has been selling very goof products in the Nepali market since several years. They have very wide variety of products selling in Nepal. The Havit HV-H2029U has speaker size of 50mm and its frequency response is 50Hz to 20kHz. It can be a very good choice for the gamer as well as music listeners.
Specifications of Havit HV-H2029U
- Speaker: Φ50mm
- Impedance: 32±15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 119dB±3dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone: Ø6.0×2.7mm
- Operating Current: ≤30mA
- Cord Length: 2.2m
- Plug: 7.1 Usb Plug
- Price in Nepal: 5999 |-
This was all for this article. We have put our best efforts to find out the best headphones available in nepal under 6000 and sorted out the list.
If this article was helpful for you knowing about the methodology to choose for the best headphones, you can check our website for other tech related contents.