Smartphone has been one of the crucial parts of our lives. So, everyone is looking for the phones they are going to buy to be either worth the price or not. Many of us make mistakes by choosing the wrong phones. Instead of going for the type of phone we want, we somehow buy a phone that won’t fulfill our needs in future use and later regret it. So, to skip these mistakes, we are suggesting some of the phones to you with a detailed review.
There is very tough and stiff competition between companies to provide the best specs at the lowest price. We will not suffer any losses as a result of the companies’ direct competition; rather, it will benefit us because things are becoming so much cheaper compared to the past days. That’s why there are so many choices on the market for the same price. And most of us want to grab the most value at the lowest price possible.In this modern world of gadgets, we’ve already gotten to the point where we can find the best value for money gadgets.
If you have a budget of around 35,000, then you can find a very good phone that will be fully worth the price. There are too many phones that come with a value of around 35,000. We have sorted our selected listings. All of our listings have their own individual strength with the best features available on the market. You can also get a 2018 flagship level Snapdragon processor in this desired price range too.
Here are the best phones that we have picked for you to buy under Rs. 35,000 in Nepal right now.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Poco X3 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy A32
1.Redmi Note 10 Pro – Best All Rounder
On our list, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is at the top. This is the smartphone to consider if you’re searching for an all-around mid-range smartphone. Despite its low price, the phone has a high-end feel about it. The Redmi Note 10 Pro retains all of the bells and whistles that other smartphone makers have dropped, such as the headphone jack, infrared connector, and stereo speakers that other handset manufacturers have missed.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset, which gives a good gaming and everyday experience. A 120Hz AMOLED screen, as well as a long battery life, will contribute to the luxury feel. Despite the fact that these are some of the smartphone’s features, the UI optimization may be better. Similarly, the phone boasts a 108MP camera that can shoot decent shots, but Xiaomi should have been able to outperform the competition with such a huge sensor.
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) Specifications:
• Display: 6.67-inches 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED, 396 PPI, Gorilla Glass 5
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm Mobile Platform)
• Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
• Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12
• Rear Camera: Quad (108MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 5MP super macro)
• Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
• Fingerprint sensor: Physical (side-mounted)
• Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB-C
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Ambient Light
• Battery: 5020mAh battery with 33W Charging
• Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,999 (6/128GB
Poco X3 Pro – The Performance Champ
The Poco X3 Pro is a device that need no introduction. This is the smartphone for you if you want a smartphone that performs well and never leaves your hand in the middle of a game. It is, after all, Nepal’s only smartphone featuring a Snapdragon 860 CPU for less than NPR 35000. This SoC is a reiteration of Qualcomm’s top-tier Snapdragon 855+ SoC from 2019, and it can handle any smartphone game.
Moving on, the addition of a 120 Hz high refresh rate screen and a substantial battery capacity makes it a clear winner. However, there are a few mistakes to be made. The phone has the same body size as the Poco X3 from last year, and it’s also very bulky, which may not give it a luxury feel. Despite the fact that the smartphone’s 48MP quad-camera system produces good shots, it can’t compete with the Redmi Note 10 Pro, which is available for a similar price.
Poco X3 Pro Specifications
• Display: 6.67-inches 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD, 396 PPI, Gorilla Glass 6
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7nm Mobile Platform)
• Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 128/256GB (expandable)
• Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12 for POCO
• Rear Camera: Quad (48MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
• Front Camera: 20MP sensor (punch-hole)
• Fingerprint sensor: Physical (side-mounted)
• Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB-C
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
• Battery: 5160mAh battery with 33W Charging
• Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 36,999 (8/256GB)
Samsung Galaxy A32 – An overall Samsung Phone
A best smartphone list would be incomplete without a Samsung device. We choose the Samsung Galaxy A32 for this price range. There are just a few compelling reasons to do so. It sports a lovely 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz. This device’s backside is also pretty refreshing. On the back, we get a promising Quad camera arrangement with a 64MP f/1.8 primary sensor, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor, and 5MP macro and depth sensors. With the Helio G80 SoC and 6GB RAM, the performance is very ordinary. The battery is huge at 5000mAh, but charging is limited to 15W.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications
• Body: 6.26 x 2.90 x 0.33 inches, 184 gm
• Display:6.4-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED “Infinity-U” panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 800 nits brightness
• Chipset:MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm Mobile Platform)
• CPU:Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
• Memory:4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
• Software&UI:One UI 3.0 on top of Android 11
• Rear Camera:Quad-cameras – 64MP, f/1.8 primary lens; 8MP, f/2.2 wide-angle lens; 5MP, f/2.4 depth sensor; 5MP, f/2.4 macro sensor; LED flash
• FrontCamera:20MP, f/2.2 lens (notch)
• Security:In-display fingerprint sensor
• Audio:3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker, Dolby Audio
• Connectivity:Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
• Battery:5000mAh with 15W fast charging
• Color options:Awesome – Black, Blue, Violet, White
So this is the end of the post of Best budget phones to buy under 35,000 in Nepal.